You may return most new, unopened items within 3 days of delivery for a *refund. The item must have it's original tags on and the item cannot be worn. If the tags have been removed and the item was worn I will not accept the return and the sale will be final. A 10% restocking fee will be accessed to the return and deducted from the refund amount. Item must be returned in the same condition it was shipped in and received by the customer. Return shipment must include everything that was shipped along with the item. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs if they choose to return the product. I will cover the cost of returns only if the return is a result of my error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Your refund will be processed within 3-4 weeks from the date of the postal stamp acceptance date, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. The process time for returns includes transit time of your shipment to seller (5 to 10 business days), and time it takes for us to process your return once we receive and review the item thoroughly (2 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your financial institution to process the refund request once submitted (4-5 business days).
* Receive a full refund to your original payment source if…
The item you received was in a condition other than described by the seller, unless the item is marked Final Sale. This includes, but is not limited to, designer replicas, unreported damage and wear, or inaccuracies in the listing.
* Receive The Luxe Boutique store credit for items if…
You are dissatisfied with the item for any reason; such as the style, fit or just changing your mind, unless the item is marked Final Sale or was sold to you at a discounted price. Site credit can be used on any item for sale on The Luxe Boutiqueus, and is non-transferable or refundable.
NO REFUNDS ON SALE OR DISCOUNTED ITEMS- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
REDEEMING GIFT CERTIFICATES/DISCLAIMER:
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at The Luxe Boutiqueus for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate. The Luxe Boutiqueus reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Purchases made using a gift certificate cannot be returned for a store credit. All sales are final.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until the balance is fully depleated.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- Gift certificates are non-transferrable and cannot be sold to another recipient.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by The Luxe Boutiqueus.
Cancellation of Gift Certificates:
- The Luxe Boutiqueus reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- The Luxe Boutiqueus is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- The Luxe Boutiqueus reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions of Gift Certificates:
- The Luxe Boutiqueus is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. The Luxe Boutiqueus can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Oregon, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.
We can ship to virtually any address in the United States. Note: due to product restrictions and custom inspections international shipments to certain countries maybe delayed. International Taxes & Duties fees are at the cost & responsibility of the customer. The Luxe Boutiqueus is not responsible for this cost.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.